I wanted to let you know that Social Media Examiner has announced its newest online summit. It is the Facebook Success Summit 2012. Act now and save 50% (offer expires on Thursday, September 20, 2012).
This is a fully online conference designed to help your business quickly implement effective Facebook marketing strategies and tactics so you can gain more exposure, build a more loyal following and grow your business.
The lineup of instructors includes the world’s top Facebook marketing experts and authors such as:
- Mari Smith (co-author, Facebook Marketing),
- Dave Kerpen (author, Likeable Social Media),
- Amy Porterfield (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies),
- John Haydon (co-author, Facebook Marketing for Dummies),
- Brian Carter (author, The Like Economy),
- Mark Schaefer (author, Return on Influence),
- Chris Treadaway (co-author, Facebook Marketing),
- Jesse Stay (author, Facebook Application Development for Dummies),
- Andrea Vahl (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies),
- Phyllis Khare (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies) and
- Experts from Campbell’s Soup, Intel, 24 Hour Fitness and Autodesk.
JUST SO YOU KNOW —–
These events bring the best of physical conferences (great learning and networking) directly to your computer.
- This means no travel and none of the expenses you’d expect with most events.
- We spread the live event over four weeks (to accommodate your schedule) and
- You’d get all session recordings AND transcripts.
- And the cool part: These summits are very affordable! You can get in on the 50%-off sale if you act now.
Here’s what Facebook Success Summit 2012 will cover:
- Facebook marketing strategy
- Growing and managing a Facebook following
- Generating leads and selling with Facebook
- Newsfeed optimization, metrics and analytics
- Facebook promotions and advertising
- And much more!
Go here to see all the details. . Get a free sample class from our last summit by clicking here and looking for the yellow box in the sidebar.
You can get in at half price if you register early.
This event does not require any travel. You simply attend sessions and network with peers from the comfort of your home or office!!
Filed under: Our Freelance Beat, Social Networking, Workshops and Summits Tagged: | entrepreneur, facebook, facebook marketing, marketing, Marketing and Advertising, marketing tips, small business success, Social Media Examiner, social media marketing, social media strategies